• I hereby declare that I am the owner of the company/business and/or otherwise powered by the company/business and/or other person to make a reservation on their behalf, and have provided complete, correct and accurate information as specified and including the “Company name (billing name)” item on the Order Form.
• A company and/or business and/or person as set forth in the “company name (billing name)” item on the Order Form is hereinafter referred to as “the renter/s”.
• VIPDesign Studio and all of the equipment and rental items therein, are property of “Photographer Israel”: 031923881, hereinafter referred to as “the lessor”/”the studio”.
1. A reservation will be deemed final upon receipt of a written confirmation.
2. The Studio may cancel a confirmed reservation any time.
3. Renter may cancel or change rental dates (in accordance with the lessor) up to three business days prior to day of lease at no cost to renter/s.
4. Any change or cancellation of a reservation at a later date will be invoiced at 50% of the total rental cost.
5. A cancellation on the day of the lease will be invoiced at 50% of the total rental cost, and no less than 600 NIS.
6. The renter/s hereby declares that s/he has checked and found the studio and/or equipment suitable for her/his purpose and has no further claims against the lessor in this matter.
7. If on the day of lease external noise should prohibit work from taking place on the premises, and/or if some of the equipment is found to be in any way inoperative/damaged, the lessor may, at her/his discretion, allow the renter/s to change the lease date to another date, to be previously agreed on. In any event, no monetary compensation, or any other form of payment, be made to renter/s by the lessor.
8. If any damages for which the studio is liable should occur, it is agreed that the amount of reparations paid to renter/s will not exceed the total sum paid by renter/s to lessor for the lease.
9. The lessor will not be held liable for any damages occurring to rented items and/or body, and/or distress to renter/s or anyone on their behalf using and/or occupying studio premises. Given that insurance companies will not insure a studio for rental items or third party damages or any damages, the renter/s hereby acknowledges that no such insurance exists.
The renter/s hereby agrees to be the sole responsible party for any damages to rental items, and/or body, and/or distress for the duration of the lease as per all the equipment in the studio and all third party claims.
10. The renter/s will be held liable for any damages caused to rented items and/or premises for the duration of the lease. Were such damages to occur, renter/s will see obliged to repair the damages and return rented items and/or premises to their original condition before the start of the lease, and that, within a period of no later than five business days from the day of lease. Should the renter/s fail to do so within the agreed-upon period of time and/or the damages caused to rented items and/or studio are such as cannot be repaired, the renter/s will pay the lessor the equivalent cost of similar new items, immediately. For every day that payment is delayed, the renter/s will pay the lessor an additional sum, the daily rental cost of damaged rented items, and that, until such time as new/repaired equipment arrives.
11. No equipment may be taken out of the studio without written consent.
12. There is a storage room in the studio (next to toilet facilities) which the renter/s is not allowed to use or enter and does not constitute a part of the lease agreement. The renter/s and/or anyone on their behalf may not enter the room for any reason. Were the renter/s to breach this, s/he will be held liable for any damages, loss or theft of equipment and/or products stored in the storage room.
13. The studio has two computers: A. a portable Lenovo computer that may be used by renter/s for the duration of the lease. B. a PC and/or external hard drives and/or memory cards which are off-limits to the renter/s for the duration of the lease. No use may be made of this computer and/or external hard drives, and/or memory cards without written consent from the lessor. Should any damages occur to this equipment and/or materials therein, the renter/s will be held liable for these damages and pay reparations if materials prove irrecoverable.
14. The lessor will not be held liable for any third-party equipment brought into the studio.
15. The lessor will not be held liable for any equipment remaining in the studio after termination of the lease. Should any
equipment be left by renter/s or by a third party, on studio premises after the termination of the lease, the renter/s will recover such equipment no later than five days from the termination of the lease. After such time, all equipment will be considered the property of the lessor and the renter/s will hold no claim, demand or complaint against the lessor of any and all type and form.
16. Windows to the studio were sealed with acoustic insulation; however, noise may still occur. It is suggested and advisable that the renter/s visits the studio prior to day of lease (by appointment) to ensure that the studio and rental items are compatible with her/his demands.
17. Upon receiving the premises and rental items, the renter/s will verify that they are in working condition and inspect for any damages or wear. If the renter/s finds any wear or defective equipment, s/he will notify the lessor and report it via email, or text message via phone to lessor for documentation purposes; and that 15 minutes at the latest from the start of the rental. If no such message is sent, premises and rental items will be deemed by both parties to be in good working order.
18. The lessor may demand the renter/s deposit a document of identification (ID or Passport) with the lessor for the duration of the lease and as a prerequisite for the lease.
19. The lessor does not work with clients who perform animal testing and/or clients involved in arms trade. Therefore, the renter/s hereby declares and warrants that s/he and/or anyone on his behalf, and/or the client for whom s/he works have not performed tests on animals (in any or some of their products) and/or are not involved arms trade in all its forms. Should this turn out to be incorrect, the lessor may cancel the lease at any time, including on the day of lease, or during the lease. The renter/s will then compensate the lessor for the (full) total sum to be paid for the lease and will hold no complaint or claims over damages caused to her/him as a result of the cancellation of lease or in general.
20. For every meter of background material (paper, cloth, or white floor) damaged during the lease, the renter/s will pay the lessor an additional sum of 50 NIS per meter. Damages will include irremovable dirt and/or creases and/or torn sections. The length of the damaged area is to be determined from the beginning of the damaged area to the beginning of the background.
21. It is agreed that for every additional hour or part thereof, the renter/s will pay the lessor the sum of 200 NIS for the lease, upon termination of the lease and in cash money.
22. If the reservation made by the renter/s includes professional services for the duration of the lease, it is agreed that for every additional hour or part thereof (beyond the agreed-upon period), the renter/s will pay the lessor the sum of 200 NIS for professional services upon termination of the lease and in cash money.
23. Should the renter/s be interested in renting additional rental items from the lessor beyond those specified in the order form, and items are available that day, it is agreed that the renter/s will pay the lessor the specified sum as appears on the VIPDesign website, at the termination of the lease and in cash money.
24. The studio has security cameras. Handling the security cameras or turning them off constitutes a material breach of this agreement and any resulting damages following the lease (and up to a week after) will be under the liability of the renter/s.
25. The renter/s will return the studio at the termination of the lease in clean and in orderly form as received.
26.Terms of Payment
A. Full payment for the lease is to be made when making a reservation and in any event no later than the day of the lease.
B. The sole exception to section 26a is if renter/s selected a different payment option when making a reservation.
C. For any delay in payment other than the agreed-upon times, an additional sum of 150 NIS will be paid.
D. Rates do not include VAT.
27. In the event of any dispute or disagreement, the renter/s agrees that any legal claims be settled by the appropriate instances in the city of Tel Aviv-Jaffa.
28. The renter/s hereby declares that all the information given out in the order form, including client information is correct, accurate and complete.
29. This agreement has been prepared in both Hebrew and English. In the event of any inconsistency, the Hebrew version shall apply and be binding upon the parties.
30. I hereby declare that I have read, understand and accept all terms and conditions as set forth above in this agreement.